RIVERMorph® is the first stream restoration software with virtually every design function you need in a single program, allowing you to:
· Reduce calculation time
· Explore more design options in less time
Access all data in
a user-friendly database
The result is a truly streamlined design process.
RIVERMorph® is designed to streamline time consuming tasks performed by river restoration professionals. The interface is easy enough to use that most people can start working with the software right after installation. RIVERMorph® manages data in a friendly "River Tree View" that allows users to visualize the entire river and reach database at a glance.
RIVERMorph® aids in all aspects of river restoration including assessment, monitoring and natural channel design. Tools are provided for stream classification, survey data reduction and plotting, discharge gage analyses, Pfankuch channel stability analyses, bank erosion prediction, natural channel design, regime equations, regional curves and interfacing with engineering software such as HEC-2, HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, TR-55 and more! RIVERMorph® also features a database that can be shared with other users and a GIS interface to facilitate measurement of planform features.
Streamline your design...
RIVERMorph® simplifies the design and assessment process by putting the geomorphic tools you need right at your fingertips.
· Cross Section Analysis
· Profile Analysis
· Stream Classification
· Regional Curves
· Gage Analysis
· Resistance, Regime, Sediment Transport Equations, and more
· RIVERMorph also includes the PowerSed model developed by Dave Rosgen
Streamline your proficiency...
RIVERMorph® software starts working for you as soon as it is installed with user-friendly features like.
· "River Tree View" data management, allowing you to visualize the entire river and reach database at a glance
· Toolbars that provide easy access to commonly used calculators and forms
· Tabbed forms, hyperlinks and modern controls for quick, easy navigation
Streamline your results...
RIVERMorph® can reduce your design and assessment time from days to hours by providing tools to.
· Make key geomorphic measurements graphically
· Allow quick design iterations
· Display multiple calculated values
· Import graphs and tables into reports and presentations
· Develop a library of reference reach data
Streamline your data integration...
RIVERMorph® is the only stream restoration program that efficiently organizes your data in a powerful database that allows you to.
· Query stored data during the design process
· Instantly load and retrieve river and reach data
· Utilize RIVERMorph® GIS to measure plan form geometry
· Create new regional curves and statistical parameters
· Access usable data in real time
Save even more data entry time by entering your data in the field using a *Pocket PC handheld computer. View your data in real time and verify your bankfull calculations as you collect data at the job site. When you return to the office, upload Pocket RIVERMorph to desktop RIVERMorph and start assessing, designing, and monitoring instantly!
· Saves Time
· View and Validate Your Data in the Field
· Eliminate Costly Trips to the Field to Re-check your Data
· Upload to RIVERMorph
* A Pocket PC computer is not included in the purchase price.
For more information about RIVERMorph®, call 1-866-748-6673 or visit http://www.rivermorph.com/